www.nuestrashop.in website is owned and provided by OMNIMAKIN HEALTHCARE LLP (hereinafter “Nuestrashop.in”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, amended by Companies Act 2013. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services, please contact us by one of the following methods:
Nuestrashop.in services are rendered either from its own licensed premises or from the licensed premises of its associates / network affiliates which are undertaken under strict supervision of the qualified and registered associates. All associates/affiliates are bound by codes of professional ethics and conduct.
Username and password.
During the registration process, you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person
Offers, promotions, software and downloads.
Nuestrashop.in and other third parties with whom we have a business relationship may occasionally promote their goods or services on the website or through other direct marketing initiatives or may make software and other materials available for you to purchase or download. Whilst we try to encourage third parties to offer good quality products, and services and materials at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same. All promotions are for limited period and subject to special terms and conditions, which are in addition and not to the terms and condition stated herein.
Ownership of materials and license terms.
This website, the materials and software on it, or provided to you through it are protected by Copyright, Trade mark, Design and Trade Dress and other intellectual property rights and applicable laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Nuestrashop.in and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this mobile application on a computer screen/mobile screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services from us provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of this website or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website or any of the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit:
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress, or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person or which may not be allowed by the law of the land.
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this mobile application from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website/mobile application
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
In the event that you do not comply with the above restrictions, any person affected by your actions may bring a claim against you and/or Nuestrashop.in. We will pursue a claim against you for any losses and costs (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions.
Suitability of materials.
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
Surveys, Contests & Referrals
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys, contests or referrals programs is completely voluntary and the user therefore, you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site. The terms and conditions for each survey and contest may differ or otherwise amended and cancelled at the sole discretion of Nuestrashop.in.
We may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website, in of any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your doctor directly.
Nuestrashop.in does not warrant or represent that the material on this website is accurate, complete or current or that the website will be free of defects or viruses. Nothing contained in the pages of this website should be construed as medical, commercial, legal or other professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the information or material contained in this website or any communications provided to you as a result of your registration
Nuestrashop.in or its directors or its employees will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us;
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and there is no ambiguity towards the same or
- any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by you of these terms and conditions. The maximum liability of Nuestrashop.in shall be limited to the cost of the products purchased or services availed by the customer, Nuestrashop.in or its directors shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or other damages caused to the user/consumer.
Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
[We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting
If You Use The Website After The New Terms And Conditions Have Come Into Effect, You Will Be Indicating Your Agreement To Be Bound By The New Terms And Conditions]
We accept Orders from and dispatch orders to addresses in selected locations in India. Serviceable pin code list is subjected to change from time to time.
No Order placed by you will be binding on us until we have confirmed the order to you by phone, email or in writing. We reserve the right to reject any order. All orders are delivered subject to receipt of valid orders and availability.
Under the subscription model, User can subscribe for his/her/its requirement by choosing a subscription plan that best suit the User’s need and the User can customize the same according to the User’s requirement. All orders under the subscription plan shall be automatically placed in accordance with the chosen subscription plan. All orders under the subscription model shall be subject to all the other applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein along with all statutory requirements for processing an order.
Clubbing of offers:
Any ongoing offer or promotional scheme cannot be clubbed with the orders placed under the subscription plan. All orders under the subscription plan shall be processed based on the standard discount and promotional scheme available at the time of processing any order under the subscription plan. Nuestrashop.in shall have the sole discretion to decide with regard to the offers or scheme that shall be applicable to the orders placed under the subscription plans.
Discount on Selected Products:
Discounts provided on the website are on selected products.
Nuestrashop.in makes no warranty that:
- the website will meet your requirements;
- the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the any results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable
- in disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Nuestrashop.in disclaims all liabilities arising from manufacturing defects and the claims if any with regard to defect in manufacturing or otherwise shall be made directly on the manufacturer whose information is provided on the product. Nuestrashop.in may at its sole discretion assist User in providing any information that may be required with regard to the claim.
Order, Acceptance & Delivery:
Placement of an order either directly (in case of a repeat order or continuous repeated order) shall constitute an agreement with us. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of delivery date and time. Mere receipt of the order from you does not amount to acceptance of your order nor guarantee that the product will be delivered as per your requirement within a specific time. All orders are subject to availability of stocks. Nuestrashop.in reserves the right to share your requirement with its own or associated affiliates for fulfilling your order, who will dispense the product as per the order and issue a valid sale receipt.
All orders made by the customers shall be subject to various laws, including Drugs and Cosmetics Act (as may be amended from time to time).
You agree that the prices mentioned on our website are approximate estimates of the actual/exact price of the product. The actual/exact price of the product will depend upon its batch number and will be mentioned in the invoice dispatched to you along with your order. In case a pre-payment has been made by you on basis of the price estimate at the time of placing the order, should there be a shortfall upon generation of invoice, you undertake to pay the shortfall through any of the payment modes made available to you by us. In case the payment made by you on basis of the price estimate at the time of placing the order is more than the price as per the generated invoice, the excess payment will be refunded back to you in your bank account, credit card, debit card or wallet which may have been used by you at the time of making the payment.
Notification of errors:
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
Delivery and Packaging Costs:
- All orders with order value of INR 500 or above will be delivered free of cost and no delivery charges shall be applicable on such orders provided that the delivery is within limits of in serviceable areas.
- All orders with order value less than INR 500 will attract delivery charges depending on the area and quantity of order or such other amount as may be communicated by Nuestrashop.in from time to time.
- Value of any order that is equal to or greater than INR 500 at the time of placing the order that is later modified, will attract delivery charges if the Value of the order goes below INR 500.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer for any modified/cancelled/un-delivery order shall be eligible for full refund of the delivery changes provided the customer has made advance payment for the said order
- Delivery charges shall be refunded in full if any other that is delivered and becomes eligible for refund, subject to terms and conditions.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer shall not be eligible for refund of the order is modified or replaced by the customer due to change in prescription or otherwise.
You must check all items dispensed to you and should not take any product that appears to have been tampered with or which may have been dispensed in error. Failure to abide by this warning could seriously damage your health and Nuestrashop.in shall not be held liable
Information Technology Act:
Certain laws in India prohibit and impose restriction on use of the Website and you are advised to make familiar with those laws and not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being malicious , defamatory, inappropriate, slanderous, pornographic or otherwise sexually oriented or that makes attacks on or the otherwise opines or comments on any individuals or groups of individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or any other institutions). You also agree not to post any information to which you do not have copyrights or other appropriate permissions to post in public forum. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in removal of your postings without prior notice to User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the services, Goods and other personal information in a prescribed format and Nuestrashop.in will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
Nuestrashop.in shall not be liable and to the extent, that the performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations are prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of such Party, including but not limited to change in legislation, fire, flood, explosion, pandemic, epidemic, accident, act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, traffic or other concerted act of workmen and/or act of Government. Nuestrashop.in may at its sole discretion withdraw the services or Goods if a Force Majeure event occurs.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By Clicking on the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the Registration Form, You indicate your acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or you wish terminate your registration as an Affiliate, you may not access or use the information and notify your intention to block your registration.
Content & Purpose
The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of health, wellness & herbal products for sale by Nuestrashop.in.
The “User” shall mean and include but not limited to the visitors who visit the Website, the registered or unregistered visitors who provide credentials or not on our Website, whether they have logged into their account or not, whether the visitor is an active user or not in the sole opinion of Nuestrashop.in.
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that Nuestrashop.in collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by Nuestrashop.in;
- How and to whom Nuestrashop.in will disclose such information;
- How Nuestrashop.in will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information.
What is the personal information?
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Nuestrashop.in, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Nuestrashop.in for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Personal information collected by Nuestrashop.in:
A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by Nuestrashop.in without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, Nuestrashop.in may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- E-mail address;
- Address (including country and postal code);
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- Any other information required under the lawful contract or otherwise
Nuestrashop.in may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
Nuestrashop.in may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Nuestrashop.in and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
Purposes for which your information may be used by Nuestrashop.in:
Nuestrashop.in will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The information which Nuestrashop.in collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by Nuestrashop.in may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and Nuestrashop.in may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- In case of any contests conducted by Nuestrashop.in in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering;
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
- To Sellers and other service providers appointed by Nuestrashop.in for the purpose of carrying out services on Nuestrashop.in’s behalf under contract. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- To government institutions/ authorities to the extent required
- under the laws, rules, and regulations and/ or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Nuestrashop.in;
- to fight fraud and credit risk;
- when Nuestrashop.in, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In case of contests conducted by Nuestrashop.in in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- in makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All Nuestrashop.in employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. Nuestrashop.in may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Nuestrashop.in’s business.
- in may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of a Nuestrashop.in corporation division or company. Any third party to which Nuestrashop.in transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
Retention of the information:
- in will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
Links to third-party advertisements:
- The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third-party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Nuestrashop.in unless expressly specified on the Website.
Security practices and procedures:
- in adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nuestrashop.in takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
- You hereby acknowledge that Nuestrashop.in is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by Nuestrashop.in:
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, Nuestrashop.in serves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Additional notes to the user:
- in shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the User to Nuestrashop.in. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Nuestrashop.in has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Nuestrashop.in has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Nuestrashop.in of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password.
- in will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask Nuestrashop.in, by sending an email to support@Nuestrashop.in.com containing the rectification required.
Complaints and grievance redressal:
Nuestrashop.in addresses discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, Nuestrashop.in has a designated grievance officer, who will address and try to resolve the grievances of the Users expeditiously to the best of their abilities but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
Sending an email to: email@example.com Contact us: +91-9820029510
OMNIMAKIN HEALTHCARE LLP,33, Narmada Nagar, Chankyapuri Chauraha, Indore, Madhya Pradesh- 452009.